- Zipper flap
- The front four large pockets with flaps, one sleeve pocket
- Two Velcro for identification tags
- Lace at the waist and bottom hem jackets
- Adjustable cuffs (velcro)
- Material: top – 50% cotton, 50% polyester, synthetic fur lining (100% polyamide) Size : XS, X, M, L, XL, XXL
Means the bulletproof helmet has Modular Integrated Communications Helmet. This means that it is fit for the communication equipment under the helmet, which the PASGT helmet does not have. At the same time, the has a low cut, which provides maximum protection rea and offers you full NIJ IIIA protection up to a 44 magnum and V50 tested according to STANAG 2920 at 680 m/s. Weighs only 1.22 kg / 2.7 lbs., giving you an extremely lightweight, bulletproof helmet that provides protection against some of the most advanced handguns due to its low cut. The helmet has a 4 point suspension system that can be adjusted to the user and a harness system that consist of 7-soft foam pads, which offers comfort and protection from blunt force trauma.